find low fares
Our fares are available in many convenient places on the internet. How can you be sure that you’re getting the lowest fare available? Follow these helpful tips to make sure you always find our best deal.
- Always Book at airtran.com or southwest.com: If you check fares on online travel agency sites, be sure to come back to airtran.com or southwest.com® where you’ll always find our lowest fares with no booking fees.
- Plan Ahead: Our lowest regular fares are most often available with a 14-day advance purchase. If you can’t plan ahead, you’re still in luck because even our last-minute fares are always low.
- Get Our Emails: Sign up for our weekly Net Escapes email list to stay informed of our best deals and special offers. For even more low fares, including both Southwest’s and AirTran’s latest sales, sign up for Southwest Click ’n Save® e-mails and join the ranks of 17 million travelers who are getting the deals sent straight to their inboxes each week.
- Book Early: During our periodic sales, it’s best to book on the first day before all the best fares are scooped up.
- Be Flexible: Friday and Sunday flights sell out fast. To get the lowest fares, book your travel for Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays or Saturdays.
- Make Your Flights Count: When you join A+ Rewards, each flight you take brings you one step closer to a reward flight. You can even earn for travel on any airline, anywhere in the world.
Terms & Conditions
A+ Rewards seats are subject to availability and blackout dates.
† Rewards credit transactions can be completed online at airtran.com or by calling 1-888-3-APLUS-8 (1-888-327-5878). Transactions completed by calling the A+ Rewards Customer Service Center will incur a $15.00 Direct Booking Fee.