frequently asked questions
Online Flight Check-In
Who can use online flight check-in?
Most passengers with an electronic ticket for a domestic flight may use our online flight check-in program. Please note that passengers with baggage to check will need to proceed to the ticket counter to check their bags.
The following passengers may not use the online flight check-in program:
- Passengers with a paper ticket issued by a travel agency
- Passengers traveling to international destinations
- Passengers traveling with a pet
- Passengers traveling as part of a group reservation with 10 or more passengers in the party
- Standby passengers who do not have a confirmed reservation
- Children traveling alone