frequently asked questions

Disabilities & Special Needs

Who can I speak with at the airport if I have a problem?

If you encounter problems while traveling with AirTran Airways or Southwest Airlines, please ask one of our Employees to put you in contact with a Complaint Resolution Official (CRO). Our CROs have been specially trained and are aware of applicable Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) and Department of Transportation (DOT) disability regulations. Our CROs are available at all airport locations, and they will be glad to respond to your concerns.

Previous FAQ (Disabilities & Special Needs)
Back to FAQ Index