frequently asked questions

Travel Insurance

What should I do if I need to cancel my trip?

First, contact AirTran Airways and notify them of the cancellation. Then, call Stonebridge Travel Protection at 1-800-876-6903 to request a claim form, or visit the website to download the necessary claim form. Print and complete the form. Please include any required documentation to support your claim.

Mail your completed form to:

CSA Insurance Services
P.O. Box 939057
San Diego, CA 92193-9057

Back to FAQ Index | Previous FAQ (Travel Insurance) | Next FAQ (Travel Insurance)