frequently asked questions
Connecting the AirTran & Southwest Networks
About A+ Rewards
- How do I enroll in A+ Rewards?
- How does the frequent flier program work?
- How do I become an Elite member?
- Does Elite status expire?
- What are the terms and conditions for A+ Rewards?
- What benefits do Elite members receive?
- Does AirTran Airways match elite status from other airlines?
Managing Your Account
- I forgot to give my A+ Rewards number when making a reservation. What should I do?
- I flew AirTran but did not provide my A+ Rewards number. How do I receive credit for the flight?
- I recently joined A+ Rewards. Can I get credits for flights I have already taken?
- When will I receive my A+ Rewards card?
- I've lost my A+ Rewards card. How can I request a replacement?
- I have received my A+ Rewards card and my information is incorrect. How do I fix it?
- How do I change the name on my A+ Rewards account?
- How do I reset my A+ Rewards account password?
- How do I consolidate multiple A+ Rewards accounts?
- How do I sign up family members that share an email account with me?
Redeeming A+ Credits
- How many A+ credits do I need to redeem for reward travel?
- Do my A+ credits expire?
- Are A+ Rewards credits transferable?
- What is the difference between 'Available A+ credits' and 'Lifetime A+ credits'?
- How do I redeem A+ credits for reward travel?
- Can I redeem my A+ credits now and book reward travel on a later date?
- Do I need a voucher to redeem A+ credits for reward travel?
- When are the blackout dates for A+ Rewards travel?
- What happens to my A+ Rewards credits if I cancel a Reward flight?