San Juan, PR (SJU)
From our mainland to our offshore jewels, Vieques and Culebra, every part of Puerto Rico has its own identity yet shares the same roots. Crystal clear Blue Flag beaches, jaw-dropping mountain ranges, 500-year-old forts and five-star hotels are just a foretaste of what makes coming to the Caribbean island of Puerto Rico an experience far from the ordinary.
Luis Muñoz Marin International Airport
Book great car deals on southwest.com
- Guaranteed low prices
- Up to 14 car companies to choose from
- Earn Rapid Rewards Points
Earn A+ Rewards credits when you rent from Hertz.
- For international travel, we strongly suggest arriving at the airport at least 120 minutes prior to your flight. Passengers and their baggage will not be accepted at the ticket counter less than 60 minutes before the scheduled departure time.
Available Airport Services
- Airport Provided WiFi
Ticket Counter Hours
- 4:30am - 7:30pm
- Gates change daily. Please view flight information monitors upon arrival.
Things to Remember
- Bags will not be accepted past the airport’s minimum checkin time.
Learn more about Luis Muñoz Marin International Airport.
Stay current on the best places to eat, shop and visit in San Juan with AirTran’s GO Guides.